1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Veers Towers

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by wellmel, May 18, 2016.

1. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi! I'm going to be staying at an Air BnB at Veers Towers over our trip in June. Does anyone know about this place? I know it's next to Aria. Is the pool less crowded than hotel pools? Is it very far from the strip? I can only guess from pictures it's not that bad. How's the distance compared to the Signature, Elara or Vdara? Is it worth it?

I'm asking in the locals (living here) forum because it is apartments/condos, not a hotel. I hope that is ok.

Thanks.

2. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Veer is literally right next door to Aria on the strip. It's a nice building with a good pool. The downside is that you don't get maid service or room service, but food is only an elevator ride away.

Not sure how much you're paying so I can't tell you if you're getting a deal.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im surpised there letting u its against there rules. i know all the condos are cracking down on air b and b if the owner get caught he will be fined and u will be thrown out, this is being sent to owner of the condos around the strip,
    by the hoa . the signite is l;egal to a b and b but not the real condos minium of 6 months.just a heads up
    Vacation Rental & Subleasing – Our governing documents prohibit subleasing of any kind. If you sublease your unit on any rental sites, i.e.: AirBnB, VRBO, Homeaway.com, etc…) you will subject to fines based on the governing documents

4. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great negotiating feature or blackmail lol

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting.

Just looked around at properties available on the strip.

www.airbnb.com

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

most of them arent the good condos there are only a few, the veer , the pannorama , the martin that are center c strip that cant be vrbo or a b and b. the rest are basicaly the mgm signiture , the polo towers and stuff like that and all those can be.

the good condos have a 6 month minuim ,doesnt mean the owners or people who rent arent trying too but the hoa are searching and catching them they get fined and the air b and b are out of luck when they show up.

trust me i live in them.

i looked at the properties and identify most of them available. there the ones u would expect Palms , signiture , jockey club polo towers elara and some private place but not the condos.