1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Value of TR Signature Experience Cruise Fees for 1 person?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 3544quebec, Aug 28, 2016.

1. 3544quebec

3544quebec Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the Level one Signature Experiences for Seven Stars is:

Cruise Fees for One Person Norwegian Cruise Line®
    When you hit the high seas with our partner Norwegian Cruise Line, upgrade your cruise with Admin Fees, Government Taxes, and Port Expenses included for one person.

Valid for any 3-7 day NCL cruise including the Seven Stars Annual Voyage, any Certificate cruise or paid cruise.

How much is that typically worth? I see that the port fees/taxes on the European cruise that I am interested in are about$100 but don't know about Admin Fees.
    The other options at that level include a $500 folio or airfare credit which seems a much better deal unless there are other charges on the Seven Stars Annual Voyage from NCL that bump up the value

2. john1516inny

john1516inny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if I can post this, if not please remove it. There is a website for 7 stars people and questions, sevenstarsinsider.com. The guy who runs it is very good.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As you have stated, the approximate value of any 7* Signature experience is $500.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .