1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Valet downtown, near Plaza-Hash-House

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by lovetotravel, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Going to Hash-Hash-Go-Go in the Plaza for dinner. Where is the closest place to park (free valet would be great) but if real short distance, don't mind self-parking.

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know the Plaza valet situation, but they do have self park at the south end of the property. I've never used it but some on the board have mentioned the area felt sketchy.
    Main Street Station has valet and the entrance is on the south end of their property, so 1.2 block walk back to Plaza. Well lighted walk down Main Street to Plaza.

Christmas
  3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Joe... I too am unsure of the Plaza's valet situation, but depending on your tolerance for the Las Vegas ner-do wells would avoid the south side property parking. The Greyhound Bus Terminal is located there and though it's not "ax murderer central", that area is generally well-populated with annoying hustlers of all sorts either scaring up cash to get outta town or having just arrived and looking for cash to get "into" town.

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's valet at the Golden Gate across the street.

5. IvanBeausky

IvanBeausky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Valet at Golden Gate. Quick valet. Right across street.

6. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Plaza has a free valet. At least it's been free every time I've been there. Most recently right after Christmas, before New Years. If they say anything tell them you are going to dinner inside, shouldn't be a problem. It's an odd entrance, part Plaza park, part Greyhound bus station. Never had any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.