1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Valet at MLIFE properties

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dnreyes23, Aug 6, 2016.

1. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone comment on wait time for valet at MLIFE properties? Was there in May before they implemented paid parking. Curious if valet is still steady and busy even with the up to $18 price tag. Heading down in 6 days just trying to get some information.

2. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last trip was June. I stay at MaBay and went to Bellagio for O one night. Both places seemed average for wait times. This was one week after the rate implementation.

At MaBay, I wait an average 5-7 minutes during the day. Bellagio, after seeing O, was longer - but that was to be expected after a show and in the evening.

3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just there last week.... I am a platinum member so I didn't have to wait long but it didn't seem that bad... However
    Usually right after major show valet and taxi lines gets really long.... If you do have access platinum card take advantage of it...it's worth it.

On past Friday night after MJ show at MB we were trying to catch a taxi to bellagio, taxi line was so long I couldn't see the end however I walked right up to the front of the line and able to get an taxi...thank goodness to my platinum card!!

Bruno Mars at MC