1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Valet at Bally's - where?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DonnyC, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Just looking for some information about Bally's valet.

We will be driving from the Golden Nugget - where we are spending our first night. We want to valet the car in order to check-in to Bally's and then we will immediately return the car to the Dollar drop off at TI, and walk back to Bally's.

2. macker69

macker69 Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's on the west site in the entry way/drop off aria...whatever you wanna call it. Basically little shack right across from the entry way

3. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bally's entrance is on Flamingo, 100 yards from the corner of LV Blvd. Take the I15 Flamingo east exit and cross over LV blvd and turn into Ballys entrance, follow it around (you can't go any other way) and it brings you to the Valet/drop off/hotel entrance.

And it's quite a walk from TI back to Bally's. At least a 20 minute walk.

When you exit to return to Treasure Is., you must make a right. Go to Koval and make a left, head north to Sands, make a left and that will bring you to TI.

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking about driving down the strip back from the Golden Nugget, so then I don't need the I15 right - as that is the interstate? And Flamingo Road East is 592? Is that correct?

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And just clarifying for returning car to TI. Where is the parking garage for TI?

I will use your directions, cross LV BLVD, be on Spring MTN Rd, and then turn left onto Mel Tomme Way?

6. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would put you right there at the parking structure. :wink

7. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so very much!!

8. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Donny - If you are going to the Bally's Valet from golden nugget here is what I would recommend.

Take Las Vegas Blvd to Sahara Blvd (Just past the Strat). Make a left on Sahara to Paradise.

Take Paradise South to flamingo Blvd. Make a right on Flamingo and head west.

When you get close to Audrie Blvd (Battista's hole in the wall) move over to the far left lane. There is a street light at that intersection. Stay in the far left lane - as soon as you get to about the start of Bill's you will see a turn off to the left that will go right into Bally's. It won't be the first turn to the left after Audrie but the second left you want.

If you go to Mapquest.com and zoom in you will see exactly where you need to turn.

I would budget 20 or so minutes for the trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.