1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Valentines day weekend?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by rob889, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone going to be in town? Will be staying downtown and hopefully hitting the Mirage Buffet on Sunday Feb 16.

Hope to get a lot of craps in at MSS and enjoy some :beer:

2. CenterfieldNine

CenterfieldNine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey there,

I'll be staying downtown as well saturday/sunday, and am interested in meeting up to shoot some dice or a meal or a mini meetup.

Let me/us know if you want to try and coordinate something, otherwise enjoy the trip!!

3. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I definitely will be at the craps table on Sat and Sunday night at MSS (and prob sporadically throughout the day). Hard to say what time as our dinner plans aren't set in stone. Where do you normally play?

4. CenterfieldNine

CenterfieldNine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My plan is to try out the Plaza this stay overall(hotel and otherwise), so depending on my luck there and how it goes my play ideally is concentrated there.

Definitely a fan of MSS generically, and The D and a few other places for slots. But I'd like to play at the Plaza as much as I can depending on their options. So I'll be close!

5. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well if you happen to make it to MSS I'll be the guy with rows of black chips off of a $100 or $200 buy-in with a big smile on my face and a micro brew in hand :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.