1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Valentine's Day & a Birthday Party Vegas Style!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by evoni, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

This Vegas trip was 7 nights and the birthday party mentioned was at Kahunaville with over 81 people. While there's a lot of photos of people most of you will not know, there's also lot of food photos from Cut, Tao, Casa Di Amore, Sirio at Aria, La Cave, etc...

There's a review of Aria's renovated buffet and the latest on the Wynn Country Club Jazz Brunch. Lots of photos of the Chinese New Year decorations too.

I stayed at 3 properties during this trip, 3 nights at Palazzo, 3 at Wynn and 1 at Aria.

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2013/03/valentines-day-and-60th-birthday-vegas_7.html

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im more interested in DaVinci diamond youtube bonus videos. Hopefully you got a lot of them Evoni!

3. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funkhouser, I wish I had some DaVinci Diamond bonuses from last trip. $1 DaVinci just wouldn't cooperate either at Venetian, Wynn or Aria. I did get a few videos of $5 WOF and some penny slots that I'm still uploading on youtube which seems to take forever for some reason these days.

4. klevegas

klevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Diana

Thanks for the report! I love reading yours and it seems like you had a wonderful time.

I think you are going back soon - on my last trip I got some good play from the $1.00 Haywire slots so you might want to try them if the pennies aren't treating you right.

Good luck!

Kathy

5. broncobilly

broncobilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a wonderful report. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had fun

6. Remon1977

Remon1977 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report. And I see you have another trip planned. Have fun and hope to see another report.

7. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kathy, I played those $1 Haywire slots earlier last year and liked them. I had sort of forgotten about them, thanks for the reminder as I will play them this trip if I spot them.

Remon, I will be writing up a TR on my quick trip that starts tomorrow. I'm using a Facebook MYVegas reward for a Mirage Suite so I'm interested in seeing how Mirage treats someone who is coming in on one of those rewards. :)

8. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, huge number of hits.
    Not sure I had that many in all my past trips.
    I would like to post a picture of one of my wins from my Feb trip but I don't even have one. :eek:

9. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report and some impressive photos. Thanks for sharing.

10. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report!

11. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another wonderful TR evoni; love all the photos. You are famous in Vegas.....fun that you meet so many who recognize you from your blog. Of course, the downside is you won't be able to get away with anything and may have to behave yourself lol. What are your April dates? I'm thinking of booking an April or May trip to use my Cosmo offer.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.