1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using the 25% off room rates?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Spottedfool, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know to some people money isnt an issue. I just booked a thursday Friday at the Excalibur and yes I will try the 20.00 trick.

I found if I use the 100K loyalty for 25% off it will know another 35 off the bill for the friday night room and the date is eligible. Ive already booked the room. Can I still use this code and if so how would I go about using it?

thanks again

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't use it on existing reservations....I'm trying to figure out why its 140 on a Friday night at Excalibur. When are you going? Did you check out smartervegas.com?

3. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's 120 on Friday night so 25% would take it down 30.00. Smartervegas is about 8.00 cheaper overall and non refundable

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well good luck to you, been a while since I've gone during "high" season. Prices sure are crazy...lol. I guess thats why I like downtown. Am trying off strip next trip cuz I'm Frugal and would rather spend my $$ on gambling and shows. I'll be a short walk from the strip and paying 159 for 5 nights including fri/sat (no resort fees) and just like anyplace else.....it gets mixed reviews. Have a great time.
    I'm thinking maybe you could call Excalibur and ask them if you can cancel and rebook using the 25% off.

5. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the 25% is off the rack rate which is usually much higher than what you can find the rate for. I don't think you'll get an additional 25% off of your current reservation.

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, you can usually find 20% off on Smartervegas.com sometimes 25% and you can pick which room you want, not just the bottom of the barrel.

7. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get up to 40% off room rates for free, just by clicking the link in Hotel Offers and Discounts forum here on VMB.

I never understood why some people would pay for xx% off a room, when a little internet search usually gets you a better deal......for much less!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.