1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using stay-required rewards on mlife comp offer

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Alhanalasa, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alhanalasa

Alhanalasa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been searching both this forum and the myVegas Facebook group for about an hour now, and can't find the answer to this question.

I have a stay booked at Aria on a corporate mlife offer: 4 nights comped plus $100 freeplay and $100 resort credit.

I'm about 90% sure this means I can use myVegas rewards that require a stay at an mlife property. Can anyone confirm? I've never stayed on a comp before so I never had to worry about this.

What about the myVegas freeplay reward? I don't see anything in the T&C on the $50 freeplay reward prohibiting using it while staying on a comp offer, but I''m afraid I'm missing something.

Thanks so much for any insight you can provide!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's my understanding that you're not suppose to be able to use the Freeplay rewards when you get Freeplay with your room offer, but that may be based on which hotel and how they handle it. I'm not sure how Aria handles it. If you have more than enough loyalty points to buy that and some others, I would pick it up and try to redeem it at the Players Club desk. If they tell you no, then just have that reward refunded to your account when you get home.

And since you are staying on a comp, the only other reward that you can't use is a room reward. Well you can, but you have to wait 72 hours before or after your stay to use it.

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, staying on a comp means you can use myVegas rewards that require a stay. You should be able to use the free play. Mandalay Bay is the only M Life property that I know of that prevents the use of myVegas free play while staying on a comp offer. I have done this at both Bellagio and MGM Grand.

4. Alhanalasa

Alhanalasa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both. I have more than enough LP to get the rewards and refund if I can't use them, so I'll take a chance on the freeplay reward. :beer:

5. eksantirik

eksantirik Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last April, I stayed at Luxor 4 nights on a comp trip. It came with $10 FP.

I also got $10 and $25 freeplay rewards from MyVegas. After check-in, I went to Mlife desk at Luxor and they added all $45 FP at once on my card.

6. JRRestoule

JRRestoule Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Aria in early December, 3 nights comp with $100 of resort credit and some freeplay. I redeemed the $10, $25, and $50 MyVegas free plays without a problem. I got all 3 put on the card at the same time at the MLife desk after check-in.

First ever New Years Eve Trip! Maroon 5...and more!
  7. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used free play from my vegan with comp and free play offers three times ladt year at Monte Carlo and NYNY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.