1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using room discounts & joint account effect on offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JustNgo, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Apr 26, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    To allow my girlfriend to check-in early to a room booked under an offer in my account, we joined accounts. She uses my card when playing slots and we get rated jointly when at the table under my account (she doesn't go to LV without me).

With this in mind, can anyone answer a few questions regarding joint account and using discounted (via M life, but not comped) rooms?

1. Does a low or no play trip on the secondary person's joint account effect the offers on the primary (in this case the person who actually has play history on the account)?

2. With the above in mind, does using a discounted rate off of the M life website or via VIP services (not a specific offer, just a general M life/tier discount) effect that status of comps/offers on the other account?

What I'm trying to get at is, if either 1) we go to LV and don't feel like gambling, can we use my girlfriend's account to book discounted rates and not use my card at all so the low/no play trip doesn't reduce my offers and 2) if we want to use her account to get a discounted rate for a friend that is going with us, will that discounted rate count against our offer status (is there an ADT/comp pool we share as a joint account that this can get taken out of?).
  2. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Dec 3, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes we do joint cards and play mostly on mine. Hubby's offered have dropped by doing this. Mine remain steady.

We stay together anyhow so might as well use one card.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.