1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using Reward Credits for shows

Discussion in 'Comps' started by motownbob, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motownbob

motownbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning to use reward credits for Jersey Boy tickets on our next trip . Wanted to know if the Reward Credits are used at par value or is it half value like at some restaurants ? Also is MAG at Paris at full value . Bob

2. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Par value for shows. MAG is as well but you'll need to estimate how much you'll spend, then go to the Rewards Desk at Paris and get cash vouchers for your reward credits. MAG doesn't take the players card.

3. motownbob

motownbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info Kitty ! Bob

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

You can do the above and estimate the cost or; If you are staying at one of the Caesars properties, then charge it to your room. Then go to the rewards booth, I went to the Diamond checkin at Paris right after our meal, and you can use RCs to pay for it. Ask at the rewards booth or at checking in just to be sure.

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have charged to room each time I have eaten there. (Any CET room - I have charged to Flamingo & Paris and possibly Ballys). If you are staying at mLife, Cosmo etc you will need to go get the voucher. If two of you are dining one could leave and go to the TR desk (it's very close) when the check arrives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.