1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using our LPs

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by longnex, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnex

longnex Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas in September from a Tuesday-Tuesday. Me and my gf both have around 70000 LPs. Staying downtown the first 3 days then the strip last 4 days. Rooms already comped. Was thinking we can get a lunch buffet from Aria for friday. Lunch buffet from Mirage for Saturday or Sunday. And a lunch buffet from Bellagio for Monday. That adds up to 71000. Anyone have any better suggestions for using our LPs?

2. longnex

longnex Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions. They were all very helpful.

3. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage buffet is a good deal, as it is all you can drink beer and wine with it. Be careful though, and check what dates you can use them. Some are not valid on weekends. We had the Aria buffet last trip. It was good.

wedding trip!!!
  4. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Mirage is seven days a week, or at least it was in the Spring. I used the dinner buffet on a weekend in May

5. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the selection you have and, if you stick with your plan, I look forward to seeing how you like them.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  6. amyanderson2511

amyanderson2511 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My partner and I are in the same boat though we don't have quite as many LP's as you guys. We leave in six weeks though so I'm hoping I can build up a few more points before we go (he's currently at 56,000 and I'm at 65,000). I definitely want to do The Mirage lunch/breakfast buffet for two but am undecided what our other 'main' reward should be. We'll probably use leftovers on 2 for 1 vouchers for the NYNY rollercoaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.