1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using MyVegas to book 2 rooms on same dates?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by flyingjob83, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingjob83

flyingjob83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One other question. Has anyone tried to book two rooms at different hotels for the same dates? I want to get the Luxor and Excalibur rooms. Coming in with a group, but I am not sure if it is a problem.

2. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a very good question and I'm mostly replying just so I'll be subscribed and get notified of replies.

If I had to wager a guess though I'd bet that won't be a problem. I know we are programed to think its a problem when it comes to comps but these aren't comps, they are rewards. I'm also betting it won't be easy to find out the answer because there won't be many who'd even try and calling a rep might result in them saying "no, you can't do that" just because its their gut reaction. But I bet (if you wanted to take the risk) that if you just quietly booked it there wouldn't be a problem.

3. flyingjob83

flyingjob83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well to be more specific me and my girlfriend have accounts. Was planning on doing something like this.

My Prizes: Luxor Weekday Stay, Luxor Weekend Day, Excalibur Weekend Day

Hers: Excalibur Weekday Stay, Excalibur Weekend Day, Luxor Weekend day.

Was planning on buying those and then calling in to link the stays under our names. Luxor for mine, Excalibur for hers. It makes sense in my head, but there is a lot I could be missing here.

4. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I understand you correctly, it doesn't look like you have a simultaneous booking at all. You have:

Lux, Lux, Excal for you
    Excal, Excal, Lux for her.

Many people have reported booking two different reservations with rewards from two different people in the party and then having them linked together on check-in. They are still booked under each person so its not as if her reward reservation gets changed to be under your name.

5. flyingjob83

flyingjob83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes the way you explained it is more clear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.