1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using multiple MLife comps at multiple hotels in one stay

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasKing, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasKing

VegasKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 separate offers - 3 nts free at Aria, 3 nts free at Bellagio. Is it possible for me to use Aria for first 3 nights, then use Bellagio for the next 3 nights for the same trip? Because they are both MLife, would one deal become invalid after I used the other one? I do not have a host at either property, but I do not want to get there and suddenly have a huge hotel bill when I thought it would have been comped. Thanks.

2. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there has to be something like a 36-72 hour lapse in between offers. I could be wrong.
    Most the time people double book with competing offers. I've gone from The Wynn over to Aria
    and another time from Aria to The Venetian in the same week. Do you have any other offers?

3. blizzard96

blizzard96 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM is pretty strict on having 72 hours between offers...so short answer is no, you can't use both...I have heard of some folks getting back to back offers but on the second one only the rooms free...no FP or RFB allowed on second stay in the trip...You need to call and ask and see what they can do..report back if something different is the case as i would love to book back to back but usually do 3 night at TI around two MGM offers.

4. VegasKing

VegasKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had thought there was something like the 72 hour wait rule. I may just stay at the same hotel the whole stay if that is the case. Thanks.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The people that do that seem to have offers from like CET and MGM or downtown and CET or something..

6. VegasKing

VegasKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have some offers from Wynn, Cosmo, and CET. None are free rooms, and none are enough of a difference for me to pack up and switch rooms mid trip.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife will NOT let you book back to back offers. If your ADT/Theo is strong enough, you may be able to do a back to back ROOM only. Any offer would be for only one property. And, it will take VIP Services or a host to make all this happen.

As to staying at one property, maybe. Again, depends on theo. Mlife seems to limit stays to 4 days. More than once I have told the host I will be in town longer than my 4 day offer, and will stay at a competitior's hotel due to their silly rules.

8. wormhole

wormhole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never heard of the 4 night limit. I have a 5 night offer, comped, from MC right now (haven't tried to book it yet). I was surprised as 3 comped nights is the most any MGM property has ever offered me in the past.

9. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MC has offered me more than three nights a couple times as well, but they're the only MGM property that's done so. It's almost always 3.

10. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just recently came back from a 7 night trip where I stayed, 3 nts at Aria, 3 nts at Wynn, then 1 nt at MB. When I went to get my FP from the mlife desk of MB, with 72 hrs in between check-out (of Aria) and check-in (MB), the person at the Mlife desk actually called Aria to confirm I checked out when the computer said I did. She acted like it was her personal money she was about to load to my card and was rather curt with me. I'm not complaining she called, as many people try to take advantage of the system, I just wish she was a little more polite about the "inconvenience." Anywho... it all worked out, and with 72 hours in between I was able to double-dip on FP, room, and F&B.
    Back to back rooms, I would agree with all the posters above. :) Good Luck

11. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife does adhere to the 72 hour between offers, but it never hurts to call and find out if you can utilize both offers for "free room", worst case scenario is the answer will be no.

We have stayed at 2 Mlife resorts back to back one on offer for 3 days and the other with guaranteed comp'd rooms/no resort fee for 3 days (we have a great relationship with our hosts and that could have been a major factor), this was done October 2012 so wasn't that long ago. I also noticed that my offers are being extended to 4 days from some of the resorts for spring, so maybe they are getting more relaxed on how many days they will offer free rooms?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.