1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using comp rooms with promotions found on other sites

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Irish_Sausage, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish_Sausage

Irish_Sausage Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't quite find a specific answer elsewhere, so sorry if its been answered already.

I'm planning on staying at the MGM Grand for 3 nights in September, and using a free weekend night comp. Am I expected to book the 3 nights, with the other 2 being regular priced, when I call with the redemption code, or can I just book the Saturday free, then use a promotional code from another site to book the Thursday and Friday? I'm asking because without another coupon code the nights are 150 and 170 each, but booking with an online code gives me a significant discount, so if I can't combine them its not really worth using the free night at all.

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will need to call to make sure the free Saturday night you want is available. If you already booked the two nights through the other offer, just let them know of your other reservation and they should be able to connect them for you. If not, you can get them connected when you check in the first night. I don't think that the myVEGAS operator can make the other reservation for you, only the myVEGAS award night.

3. Irish_Sausage

Irish_Sausage Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, Thanks for the info.

4. bring_the_rukus

bring_the_rukus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yesterday i tried to book two comp nights with myvegas, one from my account and one from my husbands account, and then 2 nights from a mlife deal. i was told that i must have 3 days in between the two offers and they couldn't make the reservations back to back. i ended up just doing 4 nights with the deal because it was way too good to pass up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.