1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using Caesars points for dining - website errors?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Winning, May 4, 2024.

1. Winning

Winning Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I checked Ceasers rewards website to see where I could use reward credits for dining. The restaurants have ** for those that use a 2:1 rewards redemption.

Yard House at Linq and Off the Strip at Linq are both showing on Ceasers website as a 1:1 redemption! I was so happy!

But just to be sure I called both restaurants and they both said 2:1. It is so annoying that Ceasers website is wrong.

Can anyone confirm though if these two places are 2:1. Maybe the website is right and the restaurants are mistaken? Wishful thinking I know!

I hate that 1:1 Ceasers rewards points can only be used at the high end super expensive restaurants. I wanted to use a 1:1 at a normal basic restaurant where I could get an entree and salad for about $50. Suggestions welcome in case I’m missing anything!

thanks all!

2. vplady

vplady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm headed out in June and would like to know this too. Hash House A GO GO, as well as Yard House, and several other LINQ area restaurants all no long show up as 2 for 1. Anyone been there recently that can verify if this is true.