1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using both LVA & ACG free slot plays?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by da1chifan, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can one person use both the LVA and the ACG free play coupons in the same visit?

Like at ElCo, LVC, Plaza, etc?

Thanks for any help! :)

Stephanie

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure that the El Cortez does not accept both of those free-play coupons on the same visit. Not completely sure about the LVC and Plaza, but they might also balk on that, and we always use them on separate trips.

Best thing to do is just ask them, and see what they say .... maybe do one, and then go back a couple days later, and try the other one.

3. raisingoo

raisingoo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple years ago I had both books, and I decided to see if I could use the "Earn 200 points, get a free buffet" coupon (it exists in both ACG & LVA-MRB) at The Gold Coast, as well as the other coupons for The Gold Coast (BJ matchplay, I think). It worked. I went separate days, but the clerks were happy to redeem them.

Can't speak for other properties, though.

4. zlanga

zlanga Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the El Cortez, you can't use both the same day, but you can use one then use the other the very next day. I've done that 3 times now.
    Also, just be aware El Cortez is actually one of the places that is a stickler for the AGC card and it being SIGNED. 2 of the 3 times they have made me not only present the card but sign my name on it.

USBC Open
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.