1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using an offer 2x?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Letsdoit, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I appologize if this has already been asked. I got a really attractive offer from MGM Grand and wanted to know if some of you have used the same offer 2x.

I've booked for January but want to go back in November. This offer is significantly better than other ones in my account.

Please let me know :rolleyes2:

Cheers.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    whether you can use it again or not entirely depends on your play the first time you use it. essentially, they are one time use offers, but if your play warrants it and they want you back, they can let you use it again. that's what it says in the small print under any offer. so if it's an offer that's way over your head and you won't be playing nearly the level you really need for that offer, you can assume that they won't let you use it again.

also, you're talking about going back in Nov 2014? that offer is already going to be long expired by then. if you were talking about going in Nov this year and then going back in Jan, you could have an offer that was still valid.

3. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shifter. I meant November 2013. Not sure if my play in November will warrant that the offer again in January :nono:

I'm going with the family in January and my wife is pretty cool and lets me loose at night and I will play alot. However, if I go in November with my buddies I will not be a degenerate gambler as it would be more drinking and partying.

What is weird is that when I called MGM today, VIP services said that I do not have that offer booked in January however, my host confirmed it. Now I'm wondering if I book the offer through VIP would my host know that I did this? And, would it not reflect on him if I low play them. hmmmm........

I won't low play but my bankroll would be less than what I'm bringing in January. Probably 1/2.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.