1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using 2 MLife Cards at once

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Ezzy711, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always had 2 cards in case I lose one. I'm going to be in Vegas in April and meeting my sister from San Diego and my brother from Chicago. What is sad is my sis who lives closest is not a gambler where bro and I each go 3-4 times a year. Go figure. But, I digress. My sis doesn't normally gamble but I'm sure she'll sit next to us for some gaming. If she plays a slot can I put in my 2nd card and get points/ECs for her play? It would be a bit more awkward at a table I would imagine. I know she won't want to sign up as she is not a Vegas fan and is only going to be with us.

Thanks in advance.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can do that at a slot. At a table just tell the pit boss you'll be playing together and he'll combine your play together.

3. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Shifter! It probably won't make too much difference but I'm close to platinum so why not use every advantage to skip the cab line. (the only good perk)

The odd thing is we are staying at 3 different hotels. The perfect family vacation!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.