1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Upgrades From Comped Room?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by YukonSloMo, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are very lucky and humbled by our upcoming trip to have 3 comped nights at Wynn and 3 comped nights at Aria.

My question is.....should I ask if there are any complimentary upgrades or be satisfied with getting what we have already?:nworthy:

2. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anytime I'm in Vegas, I always ask for complimentary upgrades but you need to do some research first.

Whatever you're being comped at Wynn and Aria, take a look at the rooms you'd like to be upgraded to then ask for it. All they can say is no. Enjoy your trip!

Annual Golf Trip
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some others may have better ideas... but we were comped a room at Aria once, with the SkySuites checkin thing, even though the room was not. I asked up an upgrade. Sorry. Asked about paying the difference. After they finished with a meeting the board of directors (LOL), the cost was like $300 more per night. We passed.

We often get small upgrades - which mean a view or higher floor. But, not to suite - unless we are in a suite already of course.

4. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's a corporate offer or mail host offer, try for sure.

If you have a host, and get bumped up a room, they may expect higher play to cover the difference.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.