1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Unused CAT Passes

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jimbo338, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking up fares and passes to answer a question posted here a while back and the last sentence was that all passes expire a year after issues. I don't ever remember anyone talking about this in all the bus posts and questions we have had here. I am mostly in LV for a trade show in February and I always buy one or more bus passes and have for all of my 19 trips. As a matter of fact, usually buy a ticket before I return home so that I will have a pass in hand when I climb aboard the WAX from the airport.

I sometimes have a couple of spare passes. Now, I have used these in former trips on both the Strip and residential buses without bells or whistles going off, without being spoken to or challenged and often get assistance from the driver validating my first use. I even wrote to the Company about a pas that I had which they no longer issued and was told that it was valid until it was used. I will be in LV in February for 8 days and have a 5 day and a 3 day pass to use up. In the future, I will buy 15 day passes which the RTC has stated were "All Access" even though it does not state that in the last book that I have purchased.

!

Jimbo338

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.