1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

University of Kentucky fans only please!

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by kittyglitter_mm, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Husband and I will be in Vegas for first round of MM. Any UK fans interested in meeting up to watch a UK game? It's hard to plan ahead since we don't know when we'll play. We arrive the morning of the 18th.

Let's get together and represent BBN! C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yikes. Better hope the Cats are in the Friday/Sunday games! And even then, the first games on the 18th will start at 9am local time. If you or other UK fans do make it in time, I will be at Cosmo or some place nearby watching every minute of those games. I will also probably get roped into watching the Vandy games with some of my Nashvegas friends along for the trip

3. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We get in at 10 am so I might be catching the end at the airport. I'll be there til Tuesday so hopefully we'll be playing another game! Lol at the Vandy games. I'll be watching those too as I have many alums in my family. Was at the UK v Vandy game last weekend. :grrr: I was the only Wildcat out of my group. It was not fun however, in hindsight it was a blessing. The brackets are much more favorable the way it stands now.

4. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was two blocks away from you, watching it on my sofa, happy I did not scalp a ticket. What an awful second half! Don't think its the Cats year, but with it being so wide open this season, who knows. A few things break right, and Ullis and Murray stay hot, and the Cats might be playing in April yet again

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!!.....oh wait...nevermind.:cry::thumbsdown::yuck:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.