1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

United upgrade to first class...

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jordan, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received my check-in email this morning, and when I attempted check in they offered me an upgrade to United First, for $169 for the Newark->Las Vegas leg of my trip tomorrow....

Fastest time I ever clicked an accept button;)

With the free booze, there is a 90% chance I'll end up curled up naked in seat 5F by the time I touch down in LAS. I pity the poor LIMO driver and check in staff @ the Cosmo, "twitchy as a crack whore" (thanks BeeeJaaaayyy) is a mild understatement ;) ....BRING IT ON...been a long 6 months!

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Dierks Bentley ... without the heartache. lol

Way to go!!!

Man, I love those. I once upgraded to "first class" in a freakin' Embraer from SBA to PHX ... it saved me five bucks over what woulda been my luggage fee and I got a cup of Joe while the plane was loading. lol But seriously, kicking up on a long leg is awesome.

3. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, that is a great price for an upgrade on a near transcontinental flight on a major airline. Slam dunk. The price of domestic first class tix has really come down in the past few years to the point that I often pay it now rather than risk an upgrade.

4. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear ya....I was pumped....way cheaper than the $1400 or so Air Canada wanted for a first class ticket

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting, I have seen some good transatlantic business fares on Air Canada but never tried the airline.

6. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep! I love the line too! Been feeling that way all week...I'm on 72-hour countdown...

(PS - I'm sure hoping to get the 'check-in upgrade' opportunity from United as well for my return flight on Tuesday. Booked in 1st on American flying out...coach on United for my return.)

Seems like forever from now, but the flights are booked, so it counts!
  7. RPMCanes

RPMCanes High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only thing better than a trip to Vegas, is a trip to Vegas in first class. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.