1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Unexpected Vegas Adventure

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by gotavegasjones, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Jan 16, 2004
    South Texas
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even when I do not have any expectation for a Vegas trip on the horizon I am looking at airfare, hotel comps or low rates. You see, staying in "Las Vegas trip planning" mode is one of my hobbies.

Last week I found a great deal for flights on Allegiant Air. We will pay $288.00 total for the two of us. Of course that goes up about $100.00 with the bull$$$$ fees Allegiant throws on you. Nevertheless, it is a good deal and an easy excuse to take a trip.

Booked rooms at Planet Hollywood for 4 nights. The Total Rewards site didn't give me much to choose from. Most of the properties did not offer but 1 or 2 comped nights. Several places we normally stay for free were kinda high. Could've stayed at the Quad for $3.70 a night. Less than $20 a night at Bally's, Flaminigo and Rio. Harrah's, Paris and Caesars were all more than I'm willing to pay. When we stay at a CET property it is uasually Paris or PH on a comp. Not free this time. The four nights at PH will average $42.00 per. It bugs me to pay for a room in a CET joint.

Lokking forward to a fine trip with my favorite travelling companion - my wife.

later, GVJ
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Jun 30, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Awesome finds!! Enjoy your trip :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.