1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Unexpected trip

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by naccmet, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naccmet

naccmet Tourist

Hi fellow traders,
    I just booked an "unexpected trip" to Vegas with a buddy who hasn't been there in a while. I am in good shape for food coupons, leftover from my 1 trip this year, but could use the following MP's from ACG: Orleans $10 MP, Palms $10 MP, Riviera $10 MP, Hard Rock $10 MP, Plaza $10 MP, Longhorn $5 MP, Tuscany $5 MP and Las Vegas Club $5 MP. Also, LVA MP's for Riviera $10 MP and Plaza $10 MP.
    I have some good LVA Buffets to trade (Mirage, Main St Station, Spice Market $10 off per person, Red Rock, GVR, etc.) if anyone is planning a trip this year. I may be reached at [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Rob in MA

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a few coupons that may be of interest to you. Check your email. Another member sent me a large stack of coupons. I've sorted out what I know I can use and am happy to forward the rest on to you.

3. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rob,

You have an e-mail! I have many of those you asked for and can provide them with nothing expected in return (as I plan no further trips in 2013).

Your trading buddy,
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.