1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Unexpected trip

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by naccmet, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naccmet

naccmet Low-Roller

Hi fellow traders,
    I just booked an "unexpected trip" to Vegas with a buddy who hasn't been there in a while. I am in good shape for food coupons, leftover from my 1 trip this year, but could use the following MP's from ACG: Orleans $10 MP, Palms $10 MP, Riviera $10 MP, Hard Rock $10 MP, Plaza $10 MP, Longhorn $5 MP, Tuscany $5 MP and Las Vegas Club $5 MP. Also, LVA MP's for Riviera $10 MP and Plaza $10 MP.
    I have some good LVA Buffets to trade (Mirage, Main St Station, Spice Market $10 off per person, Red Rock, GVR, etc.) if anyone is planning a trip this year. I may be reached at [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Rob in MA

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a few coupons that may be of interest to you. Check your email. Another member sent me a large stack of coupons. I've sorted out what I know I can use and am happy to forward the rest on to you.

3. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rob,

You have an e-mail! I have many of those you asked for and can provide them with nothing expected in return (as I plan no further trips in 2013).

Your trading buddy,
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.