1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Under 50 days, and glad to be back

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mattjs33, Jul 7, 2016.

1. mattjs33

mattjs33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have finally cleared the 50 day threshold and I am starting my every ten day reminder emails to my wife. I've been to Vegas in spring of 2015 and early this year, but those were both for conferences so I was kept busy. Any Vegas is better than no Vegas, but this upcoming trip will be my first agenda-free vacation since our 2014 anniversary trip. To say I'm excited is an understatement!

I joined here summer of 2015 and visited nearly daily until just after my trip this February (I only cleared 100 posts until then so I never even got to have two countdown timers up, like all the cool kids!) Then things got busy at work and home, and I hadn't checked in here until about a week ago. What sucked is I had just started learning who all the usual suspects were around here. Anyway, when I logged back in I figured I would go back to where I left off and wouldn't have missed a thing.

Yeah, right. On the Misc. Vegas Chat forum there were like 11 pages of new posts! My OCD kicked in but I realized I just wasn't going to be able to catch all of it back up. Point being, this place never stops, just like Las Vegas itself, and apparently generates a huge amount of traffic. Kudos to the folks that run this place for making this a great place for us Vegas People to hang out and share.

So anyway no real point to this post I guess but it sure is a lot better seeing double-digit days on my countdown timer, rather than 365+ like it was at one point! Glad to dive in to the forums as a somewhat newbie here all over again!

2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back! That anniversary trip will be here before you know it! Have a great time!
    RICHARD

3. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a blast! Looks like you will be there about the same time as us

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :haha: Yeah, if you're gone awhile, it can be kind of overwhelming. We average about 275-500 posts per day here, depending on the day of the week.

Glad you are back and have a countdown timer. Sure wish I had one. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back! Yeah I don't even try catching up if I haven't been on in a while.