1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Under 25 car rental

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by KBT2012, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone rent a car through Hertz under 25? There is a Hertz at the Wynn so I may do this, and I'm almost certain they allow 21-25 to rent. I did this through Thrifty once although it was an extra $25 a day for 21-25 age group. Anyone know what the rate is for 21-25 for Hertz? Other companies?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pretty much every place allows 21 year olds to rent for an extra fee. IIRC only Enterprise allows 18-20 to rent also at an increased fee. I'm pretty sure you can find all the fees on Google.

3. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check with your insurance company...some have a deal with certain rental companies to get discounts and some waive the under 25 fee.

I know USAA has a deal with Hertz that waives the under 25 fee and you also get discounts.

Just google "'your insurance company' rental car discount code"

Perfect Cube BDay Celebration!!!
    World Cup 2018
  4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 on USAA. Also, get a credit card that gives you primary auto rental insurance such as the Chase MileagePlus Explorer card, saves you quite a bit if you travel frequently!

5. jsimm

jsimm Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is not a USAA 'deal' with hertz.
    It's a deal Hertz always runs that anyone can get:
    http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-12808263/save-up-to-$25-a-day-if-you-re-20-24-years-old-special-offer . If you add a public CDP like 1434515, you get the same 10% discount as USAA members get. If your a AAA member, they have a little better deal with Hertz than USAA, then use their CDP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.