1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Under 25 car rental

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by KBT2012, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone rent a car through Hertz under 25? There is a Hertz at the Wynn so I may do this, and I'm almost certain they allow 21-25 to rent. I did this through Thrifty once although it was an extra $25 a day for 21-25 age group. Anyone know what the rate is for 21-25 for Hertz? Other companies?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pretty much every place allows 21 year olds to rent for an extra fee. IIRC only Enterprise allows 18-20 to rent also at an increased fee. I'm pretty sure you can find all the fees on Google.

3. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check with your insurance company...some have a deal with certain rental companies to get discounts and some waive the under 25 fee.

I know USAA has a deal with Hertz that waives the under 25 fee and you also get discounts.

Just google "'your insurance company' rental car discount code"

4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 on USAA. Also, get a credit card that gives you primary auto rental insurance such as the Chase MileagePlus Explorer card, saves you quite a bit if you travel frequently!

5. jsimm

jsimm Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is not a USAA 'deal' with hertz.
    It's a deal Hertz always runs that anyone can get:
    http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-12808263/save-up-to-$25-a-day-if-you-re-20-24-years-old-special-offer . If you add a public CDP like 1434515, you get the same 10% discount as USAA members get. If your a AAA member, they have a little better deal with Hertz than USAA, then use their CDP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.