1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

UFC 178 Tickets

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by simundo26, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey guys how quick do tickets sell out, they go on sale fri 1 aug and trying to get them from the uk, so will have to get up early with the time differnce
    do they usually sell out in a matter of minutes ?

thanks

2. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be surprised if they sell out, especially now that Gustafsson has pulled out. I was at the MGM Grand for UFC 173 and I hit a smaller but nice payout on a slot and decided to go. I bought my ticket at 4:30pm for $147 online when 2 fights had already taken place and there were no problems and had 3 seats next to me that were empty. Of course the majority of tickets left closer to the event date will be the more expensive ones. Locals snatch up the cheapest seats at the very back pretty quickly. But honestly, it's not the biggest of arenas and there aren't too many bad seats in the place. I bought my UFC 175 ticket a month out and the cheapest seats left were a couple at $427 each but there were still lots of other seats available but all $650+. Sign up for the UFC newsletter on their website and you'll be able to get access to tickets a day earlier than the general public.

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up for their fight club and bought two days before they went on sale when we went to a "Fight Night". We were in 4th row as I logged on about 10 mins. late!

4. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Due to the change in main event fighters. Tickets are now going on sale a week later on August 8th.

5. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get ufc tickets right in front of the venue before the fights for a fraction of the face value cost. For ANY ufc event, i used to think this was a big comp from my host and when he couldnt get tickets, i realized that it was a miniscule comp.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.