1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Uber promo use

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by shawnj1, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shawnj1

shawnj1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all - new to Uber/Lyft. I will be waiting to install lyft until I get to Vegas for the promos I already have Uber with a $22 off first ride coupon. My question is, how do I use this?

2. M0rtyC

M0rtyC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's in your account and applied automatically. It's so easy, I can almost do it.

Bonus early day Downtown
    Annual end of the rodeo trip
  3. shawnj1

shawnj1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha I bet I can handle it then! - Same for Lyft I'm assuming? By the way - I'm jealous of your countdown timer... Those 2 extra hours.. :cry:

4. vsop

vsop Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you already have the promo credit in your account, the system automatically applies the credit to the fare....just a heads up, I installed the Lyft app last week in LV and received a total of $50 in credits...to be used as a max $5 off each trip, with a max of 10 trips....also, I read in an earlier thread, it doesn't hurt to make sure the driver doesn't actually start the "meter" until you are actually sitting in the vehicle....the meter being the driver's smartphone, which also shows the map route to your destination...the smartphone will generally be located in front of the center A/C vent on the dash...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.