1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Types of Suites at Mandalay Bay

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by nostresshere, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been in a suite on the suite level (Maybe floor 61?) that had a separate bedroom, with a door to the living area. Pretty sure this is what they call a "Sky Suite". On our January trip, the host said he could get us the suite floors and access to the lounge on 62. I now realize they have some of what I call "fake" suites. These are large rooms, but no door to the bedroom separating the living room.

So, my question is, are there many of these on the suite floors? Or elsewhere for that matter?

Link : MB Suite Types

Deluxe Room
    Bay Suite
    Great Room Suite
    Sky View Suite
    Extra Bedroom Suite
    X3 Suite
    Vista Suite
    Media Suite
    Hospitality Suite

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Deluxe Room
    Bay Suite
    Great Room Suite
    Are on the non-penthouse floors (34 and below). None of these are real suites.

The rest are real suites. The floorplan/layouts are right on the web site.

Sky Views are on 60, 61 and 62. I stayed in one, and it had a separate bedroom with a door.

Extra Bedrooms are on 60 (there's only one on 60) and 34 and below, they are at the ends of the wings

X3s are the same as Extra Bedrooms, except they have 2 queens in one of the bedrooms, 34 and below

Vista Suites are on the ends of the building 60, 61, 62 (I believe on 61 and 62 they can also connect bedrooms on either side to make 4 or 5 bedroom suites)

Media and Hospitality - i dunno, there's a couple of suites on 62 with names that don;t show up in Mandalay Bay's list, maybe the Media Suites are some of them. Hospitality Suites could, but wouldn't necessarily have to be located on a high floor.

Go to Room77.com, search Mandalay Bay, put in some dates and it brings you to a page where you can see the floor plan of each floor.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  3. VegasDragon

VegasDragon Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never had a suite at Mandalay Bay that wasn't a suite (ie: no door to bedroom) I agree about fake suites. The Delano Penthouse suite was very nice when I was there in September. Here are some pics. DSCN0030 - Copy.jpg DSCN0031 - Copy.jpg DSCN0033 - Copy.jpg

Yeah Vegas!
    Trip with my sweetie/suitee!!!
  4. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^ That room looks so cold and sterile! White walls and nothing hanging on the walls? I would be disappointed if I paid for that!

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! What an awesome reply. Very informative. I feel a bit better or at least knowledgeable with this information. Will keep this handy when we arrive to avoid getting stuck in a "fake suite".

Thanks so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.