1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two separate bookings with CET

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Corinne, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Guys

A little advice please. I have a booking for 5 comp nights at Caesars in March. I'm Diamond. If I book another 5 comp nights at Bally's next week and don't play as much as I normally do can they cancel my booking for March? Will the website even let me book two lots of comp rooms without automatically cancelling the second one? Not too sure how it works or once it is booked then that's it and they can't take it away.

Don't want to risk losing Caesars in March but not sure how they would view it. I'm sure I will play enough to warrant Bally's rooms but I've never before lost or played enough to get Caesars for free.

Any advice from those that know the system will be greatly appreciated. Don't want to book flights until I know for sure I can get the rooms for both trips.

Thanks
    Corinne

2. novakimmik

novakimmik Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I think there need to be an interval of 3 or 5 days. Best call to verify. I am taking a trip down to Biloxi, Tunica and will be checking in and out 3 times for a total of 4 days in a week. I called yesterday, and they said it depends on hotels some would require at least 2 days to check back in, some would require 3 days. For Vegas, I think it might be 5...

3. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will be fine. Once the reservation is made it will not be taken away from you. And as long as the trips are more than 5 days apart you can use the website to book the rooms.

4. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys. There will be two months between the bookings so I should be fine. Now I know they won't take the March one away I need to hit the button on the flights. Something is stopping me and I don't really know what!

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think they will yank your Caesars reservation if you don't play at a "Caesar" level while staying at Bally's.

It won't hurt to at least play at a Bally's level though. Think of it as maintaining yourself on the positive side of the comp ledger.

After the Bally's trip, if you log in to TR, you may see your comp availability adjust downward until/unless you boost your ADT again when you go to Caesars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.