1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two Random Reward Redemption Questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MSUmarr54, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSUmarr54

MSUmarr54 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey VMB,

Hope you guys can help me and answer a couple questions:

1. If I use a 2-1 at Monte Carlo, say the Double Barrel, and my dad has the $50 comp there, can we use both at the same meal??? It would save us a bunch and let us buy more drinks which would be great but I don't know how that would work.

2. My dad and I have maxed out out MGM rewards and are working on some Palace Station ones. We leave next Wednesday and it looks like I won't be able to get the 2 buffets, but my dad could purchase a second one (already has 1). If 4 of us are going to the buffet, would my dad be able to redeem his 2 rewards for 4 total buffets for all 4 of us. Has anyone tried this and is it possible???

Thanks for any help

-Jim

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. I don't know for certain about how Monte Carlo would handle it, but a friend just used the Bellagio 2 for 1 dinner buffet along with the 1 free dinner buffet to get themselves and a guest into the buffet for free. You may want to check with the mlife desk at Monte Carlo to be sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.