1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two observations

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dewey089, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty much a 200 Lucky Birds player with the thing just running in the background. I used to listen, but once I got used to the "New Session" option I just put the little game up into the corner and check once in a while for eggs to punch or whatever.
    But twice now I've gone up to 1000 and run that for a while because I seemed to have a good chip bankroll and the Loyalty points add up faster.
    Each time I lost perhaps half or more of my bankroll, with no jackpots. But when I go back to 200 within a few spins I hit a jackpot. This past time I hit two in about twenty spins.

Then I thought that there was something wrong with my loading of the game because not all the time would I actually be able to share with friends a jackpot. Well, hitting two within a few spins and then just waiting and not playing for a good long while before starting again let the share thing load and I could actually share with friends.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, the first observation, I have noticed a similar phenomenon. But some of it is due to you earning birds at the 200 level. Fox removal points will be based on when you earned the bird. Historically, I've done better at 200 than 1000, but that's usually how it goes with me in all forms of gambling.

No idea about the difficulty in sharing.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.