1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two myVegas questions? Picnic by the Pool & Comp Room Upgrades

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Isaac Wolkowicz, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    --I started playing myVegas 3 months ago and have 125 K LPs
    --I am Traveling to MGM Grand Monday-Thurs in July....

1. I am very interested in the reviews I read about a 25 K picnic by the pool reward (bucket of beer and an app). Does anyone know if that is a reward that becomes available around pool season each year? and...does anyone know if it was ever a reward for the MGM Grand pool?

2. Can I call myVegas to book a midweek comp room for consecutive nights at the MGM Grand and pay for an upgrade to the Tower Spa Suite?

Thanks for everyone's opinions!

2. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

For number one no one ever seems to know what rewards will make an appearance, they come and go without warning, but in general I'm not familiar with discontinued rewards showing up later, however a seasonal one perhaps could be an exception.

You cannot upgrade when you book the room, but sometimes you get an email a few weeks out for your trip offering an upgrade for a fee, or you can try at check in.

3. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be clear, if I understand the terms and conditions correctly and I may not, you can only book a single night stay unless you buy the midweek bonus or weekend bonus. Im not sure I am understanding your question if I did not answer it correctly.

EX: I have two nights booked through MyVegas for Mandalay Bay, I used the midweek bonus nights. And think about it, if the bonus nights work for the time your in Vegas, they are cheaper rewards than non-bonus nights.

Tentative Arrival
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.