1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two More Sleeps!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Vegasing, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasing

Vegasing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm currently in San Francisco for an industry meeting, and damn, it's difficult to pay attention with visions of Vegas in my head. I fly back home tomorrow night to sleep and pack before our trip begins.

This will be my BF's second trip to Sin City. I actually consider it his first since it didn't sound like the best introduction to my favorite city. (Road trip from Seattle, two nights sleeping on the floor of a friend's room, only got to see the Luxor and Flamingo, etc). We're starting this trip out right. Town car to the airport, first class flight on Alaska with a friend, and taking a limo from McCarran to MGM, where we'll meet up with my brother and SIL, and will finally check-in to our comped room.

It's been seven months since my last trip, which is the longest I've gone without in years. Normally, I don't like to make too many plans down there, but since it's been awhile, I've created a mental list of places I need to hit. Whether to introduce the BF or just because I've miss it.

At the top of the list is the mojito shack just outside of Caesars. My friend and I are always recognized when we go there, so needless to say, we partake quite often. :drunk: I think the only thing we really have planned though the weekend is the champagne brunch buffet at Bellagio.

We booked a limo tour of the Strip for Monday night so that everyone in our party who hasn't been to the welcome sign gets a chance to see it. Tuesday is my brother's birthday, so we booked a cabana at MGM. Looking forward to spending most of the day floating down the lazy river.

We planned this trip over 2 months ago, which is a long time for me. Can't believe it's almost here! Now I just have to survive 2 more days of meetings. Oof.

2. cloudi63

cloudi63 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During our stay when my brother got married nearly 4 years ago, we did the cabana at MGM as well, we ordered buckets of beers for the guys, my sis-inlaws and I ordered cocktails from the pool lounge, we had chicken wings, shrimp cocktail, along with other numerous snacks, not to mention the snacks, waters and juices in the fridge were included. I hadn't planned on getting in the water, more like sun-bathing, we had 4 comped tubes, so my sis says to me, you don't have to get wet, let's float down the lazy river, yeah that sounds nice, I get on a tube and here comes our other partying members, who guide me right underneath a waterfall, there went the hair and makeup, it got me a little aggravated for about one minute, everyone laughed they're butts off, since they knew I didn't want to get wet, that's why they did it, but it was such a blast! Thank you for bringing back an awesome memory for me, I hope you all have a blast on your trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.