1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two mlife hotels in one visit?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by cjohnson202, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I use two different mlife offers from their website during one trip? I've booked mirage for 3 nights (April 29-may 1) using one free night and paying for the other 2. I want to stay at Vdara from May 2nd to May 5th (no free nights just mlife tier discount). can I do this? I know you can't use multiple offers for the same hotel without taking a one night break, but is it allowed if it's different hotels?

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    45 views and nobody knows? Surely someone has done this / knows the answer.

3. RodneyK

RodneyK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it is 72 hours between offers. At least that is what some of my fine print reads.

But, I don't think the tier discount for Vdara counts as using an offer. If you can't do it they will let you know when you call to book.

4. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yep 48 hrs or 72 but cant do back to back supposedly

i would say if you are paying like you mention and then using free night else where you should be able to book though

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally you can not do another comp offer within 72 hours.

BUT - if you play is strong enough you can do a ROOM ONLY back to back.

Since you are getting discounts, that does not apply in this case.

If you are PAYING for rooms, even with a discount, you might be able to do it. Call in and see what sort of mood they are in. Discounts are different than comps.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shouldn't be a problem. An MLife Tier Discount is not any kind of comp. Just go ahead and book the Vdara stay on the MLife web site. You can always run into a technical problem on MLife, but it won't be because of the Mirage reservation. Once you have a confirmation number, you're good to go.

One tip for booking on MLife - create a new "Itinerary" to hold your Vdara reservation, and give it a name like "Vdara May 2 - 5 2014"

7. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice! I'll be booking in the next couple of days

8. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Using two comp offers back to back will require a host. The only way around it that I have had work is call into VIP services to book a comp offer at one hotel. Then login to mlife and book a comp offer at another mlife property.

If you contact VIP services after doing this for any reason, they may tell you you have to cancel or change one of the trips to have 72 hours in between. For my upcoming trip in january, I had a comp offer booked at Mirage and MGM Grand...back to back. However, I called VIP services to pay for an upgrade at Mirage to a 2 bedroom suite. As soon as I did this, the lady said I had to cancel or move the dates for the MGM Grand reservation. They treated my Mirage stay as a comp offer and not a tier discount since they applied my comped room towards the upgrade to a 2bedroom suite ($200-something per night).

9. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have already booked my Mirage room through the phone. I plan on booking my Vdara through the Mlife website, so by going off of what you say, I should be ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.