1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two free nights at the Plaza

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Vegas Insight, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't find a post regarding this deal, so apologies if this is a repeat.

The Plaza appears to be offering a two-night comp and $100 in free slot play, as well as tickets to its hot new game show "Lovers or Losers." I didn't review all of the fine print, but from what I can tell, you have to put down a $100 deposit in order to get this deal, which makes sense. No idea on if you have to actually park your fanny in the theater or merely pick up your comp tickets in order to fulfill the obligations of this offer. This deal is of no benefit to me since I'm not close by. It might be a great deal if you can use it for a weekend stay... I didn't look into it too closely. If I lived within a reasonable driving distance I'd be booking something yesterday.

And no, I have nothing to gain from promoting this offer. On my blog I wrote about my impressions of Lovers or Losers when the show was announced. I was skeptical of it from the beginning, and the few things I've read about it suggest it's not worth paying for. A reader of my blog recently reported s/he and her/his boyfriend won an 8-day cruise while participating in the game, and their tickets were free. That free cruise won't include taxes and fees, and they'll pay income tax for the prize after the fact, but it might turn out to be a good deal for them.

For whatever reason, my analysis of the show, based solely upon its announcement this spring, has generated more page views than any other, although it's not like my blog has Vegas Chatter traffic. I do very little to promote it, including not spamming this forum with links to anything I do write.

I hope somebody gets to take advantage of this deal. http://loversorlosers.com/lolqa/banner/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2015
  2. Pbear71

Pbear71 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you get this deal? There a link?

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you answer the quiz in the link the OP provided (she's a tickler) and then apparently fill out the form.

Probably a best deal for a couple since they "might" pick you to appear on the show. Very little of the red tape involved is listed. I would assume it is limited dates.

4. Pbear71

Pbear71 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks nevyn

5. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, you just need to answer the question and the offer will appear.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.