1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two Coupon Questions

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by TXactuarial, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXactuarial

TXactuarial Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get out of Blackjack Hand for Free (ACG): Is the coupon good for one hand, effective only if you get a 22? Or is it good for an entire session wherein your first 22 you push?

Silver Nugget Free Embroidered My Points Polo (ACG): The coupon says that earning 100 points gets me a free shirt. Does anyone know how much play that is? Side note - anyone else know of any other players clubs that give out complimentary clothes? I could use a new sweatshirt!

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    >>> Turn the coupon into the D's player's club for a voucher. Take that voucher to the Blackjack table, and it will be good for as many hands as necessary, until you get hit with a "22". That will be the hand that will be voided for you, without a loss ... and the voucher is over & done.

>>> At the Silver Nugget, $1 coin-in (on VP) = 3 points. So ... after cycling $34 on VP, you will have earned 102 points for your free shirt.

3. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played the Get out of Blackjack hand for free at the D and they acted like they had never seen it before (Oct 2013). Glad to hear they have it figured out now.

4. TXactuarial

TXactuarial Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks - the blackjack coupon seems like the most valuable one in the book considering its maximum bet is $25.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.