1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two Coupon Questions

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by TXactuarial, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXactuarial

TXactuarial Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get out of Blackjack Hand for Free (ACG): Is the coupon good for one hand, effective only if you get a 22? Or is it good for an entire session wherein your first 22 you push?

Silver Nugget Free Embroidered My Points Polo (ACG): The coupon says that earning 100 points gets me a free shirt. Does anyone know how much play that is? Side note - anyone else know of any other players clubs that give out complimentary clothes? I could use a new sweatshirt!

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    >>> Turn the coupon into the D's player's club for a voucher. Take that voucher to the Blackjack table, and it will be good for as many hands as necessary, until you get hit with a "22". That will be the hand that will be voided for you, without a loss ... and the voucher is over & done.

>>> At the Silver Nugget, $1 coin-in (on VP) = 3 points. So ... after cycling $34 on VP, you will have earned 102 points for your free shirt.

3. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played the Get out of Blackjack hand for free at the D and they acted like they had never seen it before (Oct 2013). Glad to hear they have it figured out now.

2018 March Madness
  4. TXactuarial

TXactuarial Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks - the blackjack coupon seems like the most valuable one in the book considering its maximum bet is $25.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.