1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two Costco questions

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by DonD, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. I bought a down comforter last week at Costco, today it's $15 cheaper. Will they refund the difference or do I have to return it and buy the new one?

2. Has Costco always charged for tire mounting? I don't remember having to pay one in the past.

2. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1) Not sure
    2) They have always charged for mounting and balancing, at least for the last 10 years that I have bought tires from them.

3. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just came back from Costco.

1. Yes they will refund the difference. If you have your receipt, it's really quick, no receipt and it's a little more trouble.

2. The guy told me that they include the mounting price when you ask how much the tires are. That's why I didn't remember I guess.

4. luvvp

luvvp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Costco is great. You can return anything within a year except electronics which are 90 days, to many people abused their generous return policy.

I had a coffee pot that caught on fire and returned it, no box or receipt, they punch in the model # and it came up as a past purchase. They gave me store credit and I purchased another one.

This was a Cuisinart and I contacted them first. They asked what state I lived in and she said to take it back to where I purchased it. I would never have returned it if I hadn't contacted them first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.