1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tuesday nite review 1oak ,pure ,hyde

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i figured becuase people as about differnt clubs on differnt nites so here my review ,i did all 3 clubs yesterday tuesday nite.

first i walked by hyde around 11.30 pm there was a semi long line of people trying to get in ,then walked by oure and there was a long line everywhere of people trying to get in,then went to 1 oak around midnite.

my review, 1oak was dead outside there where almost beging people to come in.went in comped stay for around 45 minutes okay size crowd ,not really that happing so i moved on.ps beer cost 10 dollars

went to pure around 12.45.still a little line there, went in comped and the place was slaming not as much as a saturday but still packed.went upstairs and hung out for a few beers.beers cost 11 $. left around an hour later.stop to play bj at cesars .won 800$

on to hyde arourd 2.30 . not really a problem getting in was comped and the place was slaming.i actualy enjoyed myself .hung for a while .i belive beers cost 8$.

went to play bj at bellagio went up around 3 grand and went home to bed.

hope this might help some people when they ask whats good on a tuesday as we all know marquee still rocks monday.

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you get comped from your level of play or the current status of the club when you went to check it out?

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    comped at hyde as a local ,comped at pure as a diamond ,comped at 1oak as i know the door people.i wont pay to go to nite clubs ,thats just me.so either i know someone or figure out how too.being from nyc i know most of the owners of clubs or belive it or not some of the door people out here worked in the nyc club sceence.
    in ny there basicaly is no cover charge at 99 percent of the clubs either they will let u in or not.u cant by your way into the good clubs in ny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.