1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tryst help...

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by josassoc, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have three separate trips planned between my husband and I between Dec 2013 and Jan 2014. The first is just him and his best friend, going Mid-month in December. They are bummed that their favorite haunt, The Rockhouse, has morphed into a different type of club (I never understood the allure). So, now they are looking for a smaller sized club that plays hip-hop., top 40...something danceable (not EDM oriented). Somewhat dressing up and paying for a table is not a problem, but there are only two of them. It seems like they have some deals at Tryst that wouldn't break the bank. Anybody been there recently? Thurs or Saturday nights better? They are going to Jay-Z concert on Friday...so it might be too late for that night.

Any good host contacts? He and I are also going at the end of December and we have a large group going at the end of January for a friend's 40th birthday celebration. Finding a new "place" is becoming more of a priority and we are willing to be more loyal to a good host. They keep closing the smaller clubs that were fun. RIP Cathouse and Act. We need ideas...

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like tryst and xs. Pure , Tao and foundation room are all good spots

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is tryst and xs for visual light show compared to hakkasan want to visit this and marquee sometime

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hakkasan and light have sick lighting. Marquee is good but tryst not so much.

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. lasvegas_limo_driver

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not sure about that one. this time of the year your running tryst is running 800.

7. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnival Court at Harrahs
    Eyecandy at Mandalay Bay
    Pure at Caesars
    heart bar at ph
    cleopatras barge at caesars

8. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Noted! We were looking for something similar to the OP's request.

9. lasvegas_limo_driver

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are alot of fun clubs to go to. Pure, Tao, Foundation room are i think good places for the over 35 crowd. Cleopatras barge is a good place as well, but more of a lounge small place, its literally a boat floating in a pool, and they have live music. they used to have a 2 drink minimum, but still a good time. i have had many people complain about servers cleaning off tables even with a coat left there. so be careful. During the winter time im not a fan of carnival court. Coyote ugly and dicks last resort a fun and entertaining spots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.