1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trouble redeeming mlife rewards online

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ocninja, Aug 14, 2016.

1. ocninja

ocninja Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My last vegas trip I redeemed LPs for a free show ticket to beegees and reserved seats through mlife.com and was able to print my own ticket with no problem. This trip I am trying to reserve complimentary tickets to fantasy and shark reef and for both of them when I click on the redemption link and go to the ticketing page on mlife.com it says I have a complimentary offer but when I click on the available date there is no "comp" option for the ticket, only a list of prices and you can't get farther than the page where they want your credit card to charge you. If I can't get it online and call they say there's a $15 charge, which kind of defeats the purpose. Am I doing something wrong on mlife.com?

2. jean11111

jean11111 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the exact same issue. I emailed both mlife and myvegas and it still wasn't resolved. I just ended up getting my coins back for it. If you do figure out what was going on can you please let me know

3. BadKarma

BadKarma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had the same problem........the new MLife site hates the google Chrome browser. So I switched to Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer will work as well).
    Now I get the drop down to choose number of tix, choose my seat, etc etc etc.
    BTW, their site is horribly slow, so you may want to wait a minute or 2 in between selections.

HTH

4. ocninja

ocninja Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No matter what browser I use, the "comp" option does not show up; I don't think that's the issue. In my case the situation was resolved by calling mlife and they transferred me to a special MyVegas department and the person was kind enough to waive the $15 fee after I explained the situation, however it is requiring me to physically pick up the tickets at the box office at least 5 hrs prior to the show instead of get it by email. She couldn't explain why there was no comp option and just passed it off as a glitch. The conspiracy theorist in me says that they haven't figured out an efficient way to prevent people from trying to cheat the one time use policy of the rewards, so for the more popular shows they are forcing you to show your ID and mlife card at the box office rather than receive the tickets by e-mail. That wasn't my intent and they were nice enough to waive the fee and I was able to reserve the tickets, but it's more a matter of convenience. Instead of showing up to Luxor an hr before the show and walking straight in with printed tickets in hand, I now will have to go there once earlier in the day, pick up the tickets, then either stay there all day, or leave and comeback again before the show starts.

5. Bunnypanda

Bunnypanda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same issue too, so I called Mlife and they were ale blue to do it for me because my last name has a hyphen in Mlife but hype a do not show in myvegas if that is how you are trying to use the comp from there for shows, in my experience.