1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

triple george

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by kitson, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

Apr 20, 2004
    this is our every time place in downtown.

have now eaten there twice since they are owned by downtown grand, after eating there numerous prior time. can see no change in quality or service, and the waitstaff all say it is a good place to work and not much corporate b.s. to worry about. many of the staff have been there a long time, our waiter was recruited there by a longtimer, and had been there for about 3 weeks after many years at mon ami gabi...said it was some really good working conditions.

i have lost 50 pounds, with more to go, since march 1, so am not eating as much, though while in las vegas i chose not to worry, especially on the alcohol side of the calories...so we wound up having the steak sandwich as an entree, started with a caesar, and also had a bottle of angel's share birossa shiraz.

this is the first time we have been seated in the right side dining room, always before in the booths on the left, much more comfy on the right. food and service were great, i recommend triple george, and it is definitely at least one price point down from vic and anthony's or oscars, probably just a tad over redwood grill.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.