1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report - 9/5-9/8 (First Trip)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by karlanee, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. islandchild

islandchild Tourist

Sorry you didn't have a great time. My SO is NOT a gambler at all. We are both 25 and have gone the last three or four years. After the second trip, he decided he just didn't like it. Luckily we went back last year and just last month and we both had an awesome time. He just learned to do what he liked: lay out by the pool, visit the spa, see a great show, and eat as much great food as possible. In Vegas, those four are easy to come by. And for me, well, there's always a slot machine available! So I agree, it isn't for everyone, but luckily there are lots of options.

2. hula96717

hula96717 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey there... thanks so much for clarifying.... you know you are sooo right in that there really isnt any where to sit unless you are infront of some gambling aperatus... i remember once i was waiting for my husband and we had already checked out of our room... i was sitting in the Keno parlor playing dollar tickets just to kill time... infact i actually fell asleep on the chair... LOL!!..

glad you some fun though...

aloha,
    Hula

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.