1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report 4/23-27 Day 2

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by KathyinNY, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KathyinNY

KathyinNY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Day 2 (4/24):
    Woke up and went to breakfast with hubby and golf fanatic and her hubby over to San Remo. Ordered the buffet, which I thought was good for $7.95 which included your coffee and a choice of juice. Went back to the Tropicana and I played the nickel RW&B slot machine. Hubby played Winning Streak. He liked them and did ok. You know, 10 bucks here 10 bucks there. It was fun and we played for awhile. I played a few .25 slots - nothing great. Put $10 in a WOF .25 slot machine, absolutely nothing. We all went swimming which was very nice. Only thing is we LOVE Coors Light and they do not serve this at the pool. Big disappointment. Later on we all walked the strip. Went to Aladdins, M&M World, a few shops along the way (I think one was called Grand Canyon by the MGM). Went to Bellagio for dinner buffet (thank you wagerworks). My husband and I liked it but wouldn't have paid the full price for it. Saw the water show at Bellagio. This is a MUST see. Just absolutely beautiful during the day and at night time. We then headed to Boardwalk. I like the place. Didn't win anything but played for awhile. Golf fanatic and I wanted to see the Prince impersonator which was suppose to start at 10:30pm. Well by 11-11:15pm and he had not showed up yet we called it quits. Back at the Tropicana and hubby, I and golf fanatic decide we want to play the slots. It was quiet in the area we were at (back by the bar). Played 5 cent, 25 cent and 50 cent slots. Won on 50 cent slot but then put it back into other slot machines, LOL. Golf fanatic left and I played until 2am. Hubby was playing Winning Streak. He was doubling his money then cashing out, doubling his money, cashing out (not a lot though). He was still going when I said I had to go to bed. It was 2am. He played until 5 or 6am. He said he had two pretty woman come up to him telling him they could show him a good time. He said that's when he knew he had to come up to the room and get some sleep. [​IMG]

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VegasKathy:
    Maybe they were just going to show him a better machine!

Jim

3. KathyinNY

KathyinNY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, we joked with him about it. We thought maybe he had been playing the slot machines way too long. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.