1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report #16: BeeeJay's Caesarean Adventure: LIVE UPDATES!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

ill post a full report with pics upon my return, but during the interim ill file some live updates...just in case I get backroomed and don't make it back ;).

just passed security after a drive thru the sunday AM ghetto--it cleans up nice for church! only 2-3 street beggars. my checked luggage weighed in at 49.5 lbs so off to a good start. confirmed presidential limo pickup.....good to go...Vegas Baby!!!!

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time!!!!!!

(But you don't need to be told how to have a good time...) :beer:

Looking forward to the updates.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you took your scruffy underwear so you can throw it after you wear it and have a bit of cushion for packing when you go home. Cutting it close at 49.5!!!

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OMG BeeJay.....didn't you just get back?!!! Looking forward to the live updates.

5. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. PokerrNutt

PokerrNutt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How good is good????

OMG - I just saw the pic! $3575 is REAL good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way to go BeeJay!:eek:

8. keno

keno obsessed with countdown timers

Trips to Las Vegas:
    meh, it's alright.... call me when it's 5k or greater....

Just Kidding!! Great hit! Great way to start the trip! :)

9. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    now can i follow my own advice and play off half that hit the rest of the trip? or even the rest of august 30th? :wink2:

10. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Time will tell big guy!:eek:

11. 4Vegas

4Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not bad for a start. How'd you end up for the day? :poke:

12. vegas crazy

vegas crazy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ah com on man i live for your reports tell us:nworthy::beer::drunk::vomit::eek::peace::cheers::grrr::beer::drunk:

13. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice score at Luxor!

Any news on the Caesars tissue slot guy?

14. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    way down, then back up today....was getting brutalized on craps, made another foolish but winning play on roulette at Luxor, drank way too many Absolute-Sobe's, found my room and ordered Filet & Lobster with Creme Brulee'....stumbled to cab line and drunkenly decided to make a run at Diamond in a Day, only had to pull out $300 and it only took 1.5-2 hrs on $5 JOB (9/6) in the high limit lounge, hit 3 4OAK right off the bat and got up to $1,850....lost all the way back down to $50 with 700 pts to go, won back up to $1,050 and cashed out the win with 3,047 tier pts for the day, getting ready to make it an early night and cuddle up with my new DIAMOND card! woo hoo. but not until i take a shower---i was LITERALLY sweating it towards the end there.

no news on that particular caesars tissue guy, but I have seen an inordinate number of 85+ year old dealers blowing their noses into old school hankeys. there is a lot of smoke in the air from the LA wildfires. the moon is orange and its all hazy. was a lot worse last night actually. saw once fire east of vegas flying in on top of a mountain....it was crazy how huge it was. their is a whole layer of smog that ends at a certain altitude once you get west of the rockies, the clouds are all brown below and then white above the line where the fire smoke ends. I got some good pics of that.

15. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    did not realize fires that close

Or close enough that the smoke actually can drift that far.

I lead such a sheltered life I guess. Off to check a map.

Did the "DIAMOND CARD" put out?

16. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh heck , yeah, the fire smoke can drift for miles I live in Alberta and quite often we get smoke drifting in over the Rockies from BritishColumbia or Stateside from Montana, Washington and Idaho .......

great win at the Luxor BeeJay wow I might have to take up roulette!

17. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks....i wouldn't recommend it though! it's very bad odds compared to other games, and betting crazy eventually catches up with you, I've had really good luck twice hitting 5 of my numbers in a row, and another time 4 in a row. each of those event is around 240 to 1.

i did see a guy hit back-to-back fire bets at Caesars---now that is some insane odds, probably right up there with the lottery....for his $300 buy in and $10 fire bet he cashed out enough for a cheap new car. of course I guess when the fire bets are hitting, the points are obviously hitting and after the first fire bet win he was going way up pressing the points so it was a bloodbath of money for him. I doubled up my buy in cause I wasted too much money on stupid hard ways and hi los....shoulda been betting with THAT guy!

18. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hehe i'm so chicken at trying to play the table games

Never have as yet , just stick to my slots a few bucks at a time :evillaugh

19. Blondie76

Blondie76 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love that chip pic! Sounds like you are enjoying another great Vegas experience! :)

20. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...still alive, but barely after basically playing 14 hrs straight...

started the day walking to Luxor to use remaining resort credit and check out...sidewalk was closed so gave up and walked back to Caesars via Bellagio with a quick stop for a $250 4OAK.

hit pool, heat was killing my dehydrated alcohol processing arse, went back to bed for a couple hours.

headed to Mirage at 2pm, then TI, then Wynn, then to Palazzo to upgrade card from regular to gold based on having Harrah's diamond. Got a lot of really helpful info while at Palazzo thanks to a well timed $5 tip at Club Grazie. They pretty much always have vacancy, and I confirmed you can use "points" for rooms. It's 1,000 pts per night and you have to do it in person, so its best used as a trip extender. Considering the value of my 7,500 pts per their website is $44 in freeplay, and something like $15 in cash, the 7 nights sounds like a lot better deal....that's like $2 a night!

also hit the roulette table at Palazzo, buy-in $200 cash out $900 after blowing some of the profits at craps, taxi to Mandalay Bay for meet...i was early so played roulette, buy-in $200, cash out $1,275, then blew some back in on blackjack.

during meet I got a Monopoly lesson (i am not a slot player), but I may be hooked after getting some crazy bonus round that went on forever and paid $110 on a $2 bet.

then cabbed to SlotsAfun and Circus Circus and blew some profits, grabbed some McD's and lost more money at Riviera. Cab to Paris and hit back to back 40AK low for $400 each on double double bonus VP. blew some on craps. went to ballys and lost a bunch on 3 card poker, won some back on VP....then over to Planet Hollywood for craps and VP and a little roulette. Wrapped up over at Bellagio where I lost on VP, then finally when I was down I hit the coveted 4oak aces with a deuce for $2K and a W-2. Went to craps and got up some more before blowing $500. Blew some more back in on $1 VP while a hooker tried to get me to do some business. Then lost a bit more on roulette, and finally wrapped up there with som $5 VP. played a little more $1 VP at Caesars and now I'm calling it a day, even though its ONLY 5am.

it was a stressful yet ridiculously fun day of gambling, I was down most of the day, at one point down $2,000 for the day, then back to up $200, then back to down $1,500, then up $700. ended the day up about $500 for the day and got a ridic amount of play in.

need sleep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.