1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report 11/1-11/4

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by 3H0UNDD0GS, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3H0UNDD0GS

3H0UNDD0GS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I have been lurking and reading reports for a while now. I figured since I liked them so much I would do one of my own. I am not good enough yet to do it live like you guys, so mine will have to be after the fact. Luckily I took quite a few pics and notes. Hopefully it wont be too boring.

The trip was just the wife and I. We aren't crazy partiers or drinkers, but we do love to gamble. I'll actually start this trip in late October with two quick trips to Shreveport to pick up some free play from the Horseshoe. They were nice enough to give me $1000 in promo chips x 2 and Margaritaville gave me another $700 so I figured a road trip wouldn't kill me. That trip turned into another round of free play offers from the hosts and a second trip the next week. Lucky for me I turned the free play and a little of my own cash into just over 20K profit.

The first trip I snagged $8900 from Margaritaville playing craps. No really good rolls, but just about every hand we hit 2 points for about 2 hours straight. It was a nice slow climb.

[​IMG]

The 2nd trip I played about 3 hours and was down about $5k when one of the field bet regulars hit a nice 20 minute roll winning me back my $5k and about $12k more. I then went to use my promo chips and managed to lose every hand I used them. That meant I lost the $1k in chips and $2k of my own money. I figured it was time to cut my losses and pad the Vegas bankroll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the winning made me almost cancel my Vegas trip due to fear of losing all my new profits. Luckily my wife twisted my arm and insisted that we go.

If my pics manage to come out looking normal and anyone wants to keep reading I will post some more.

2. safe51334

safe51334 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't see the pictures. the links do not work for me.

3. PJMargDE

PJMargDE Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here

4. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like you used snapfish to host the pics and that wont work, either just upload them directly to this site or use a site like imgur.com

5. 3H0UNDD0GS

3H0UNDD0GS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. 3H0UNDD0GS

3H0UNDD0GS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. 3H0UNDD0GS

3H0UNDD0GS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I think I have this pic thing figured out. I guess I'll have to post the whole report from my phone since I can't seem to get the pics saved anywhere else.

Those 4 pics r from my previous Vegas runs to Shreveport in late October.

I'll start adding chucks of the report now. They will just be a lille shorter unless I can get there pics saved somewhere.........

8. 3H0UNDD0GS

3H0UNDD0GS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Lets see if this is working.......

If this pic shows up it is the profits from the first night.

9. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    use www.imgur.com to upload the pics someplace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.