1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip report 1-30-05 - 2-5-05

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by smitbit, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well Ladies and gents The rip is about to start, we have the rental car(kia) we have the clothes packed and in the car we have the kids packed inside the suitcases (just kidding) they are in there seats (I swear) and car is warmed up (cold colorado moring) we are heading out on what should be a 9 to 9 1/2 hr trip (with braks included) the weather should be dry from here to there (according to weather.com and accuweather.com) by the time we get there I will want a beer or 2 or [​IMG] 3 or [​IMG] 4 or 5 well you get the idea [​IMG] . We also mad a change in where we are going to stay it was going to be Circus Circus BUT I found cheaper Boulder station and they also have a (kids quest) so we are good to go. [​IMG] Well people of the board on behalf of me and my family I would like to let you all know that you have been a [​IMG] GREAT help in helping me plan my trip, without this fourm, I would not know what to expect or how to get the freebies and the best places to eat etc. once again thank you all, and keep an eye open for our next update take care and happy winnings too all!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    smit,

Have a wonderful trip!!! Have a safe drive and be careful of those idiot drivers. Can't wait to hear about your trip! have a beer for me [​IMG]

~Andrea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.