1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report 1/2 - 1/4

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Hag, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Hag

Vegas Hag Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Arrived at Binion's at 10:30am from L.A. Nice 3 1/2 hour drive. Hit the bar for some bloody mary's and video poker. 3pm came and left the bar with a nice buzz and 280 bucks. After check in we headed to another bar at Binion's and watched some football and played more video poker. Gave back 100 bucks. About 8pm I headed to The Fremont for some more vp. Played those Treasure Chest machines and was hanging in there for a long time on 20 bucks. I hit quite a few quads that paid 140 credits and a few that payed 250. As I was winding down I hit another quad and picked out a treasure chest. The chest opened up and said "jackpot". $1199 cash money, in my pocket. Nice way to end the day.

Saturday, I took that money and went to the Outlet Mall. Picked up a few things for the wife and kids. Started gaming at about 4pm at The ElCo. No luck at all. Headed to The Vegas Club to meet my friend for some drinks. I ran into an old classmate of mine. Wound up talking for a few hours...catching up and all that. She looked better than ever. As 1am rolled around, she then confided in me that she was a hooker. She was quite embarrassed at first but that all went away when she asked if I was interested. I told her I would be if I weren't married and if I didn't have to pay for it. We laughed it off and then went our separate ways. No big wins but was happy to run into a friend.

Sunday morning 6:30am we headed home.

Seems boring but I had a blast. Thanks for reading.

2. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. Very interesting, short read. Kinda makes me wonder if any of my old classmates took up the profession.

later, GVJ

3. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy: Very interesting.

4. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever "The Welfare Queen of Windsor"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on that Treasure Chest!

5. sailor53

sailor53 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of those strange moments you don't ever anticipate. Fascinating read. Thanks for posting.

6. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice TR...thanks for posting.

:beer:

7. tnkc

tnkc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard a lot of "I was propositioned by a hooker" stories from Vegas, but this was a first. Glad you came back a winner.

8. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boring? No way! Booze, gambling, treasure chest, & a hooker....sounds like a perfect trip! Thanks for sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.