1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip in February - blackout and redemption.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Guillaume, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Guillaume

Guillaume Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi !

I'm making my 3rd trip in Vegas in february for my 30th birthday.

I started playing yesterday with MyVegas to earn LP. The main reason is to get a Love companion ticket for a premium seat.

Well, I know it's not yet possible to buy tickets for a later date to december 31st.

First of all, do you know when dates will be announced for 2017 and when should I redeem the rewards? Also, are the blackout day are always the same ? I will be in Vegas between feb 3 and 7.

In 2 day of playing i'm now at level 30 and 6k LP using auto spin..!

Thank you!

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The days you are going are Superbowl weekend. Rooms will be expensive and LV will be jammed. Get your tickets as soon as you can.

Superbowl Baby
  3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the blackout dates in the game are just when the show is dark, which is every Tuesday and Wednesday. Might see a couple of blackout dates for Holidays and special events (like the super bowl). My best guess is that it will be at least another month until we see the rewards refresh for 2017.

4. Guillaume

Guillaume Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your answer.

Is it possible that the rewards for Love will not be available for 2017 ?

Do you know how it's like in vegas during the superbowl ?

5. Guillaume

Guillaume Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know when the schedule for 2017 will be available for Love ?

For example, since I have 90 days to redeem the Love reward, should I buy it somewhere in the end of september to buy my tickets right when they will be available, like in early december ?

6. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's possible, but the Cirque du Soleil show rewards have been available pretty much since day 1 of the game. So unless MGM kills their partnership, I don't see them going away. I was there Superbowl weekend last year, wasn't too bad. I'm from the east coast, so having the super bowl start at like 3 PM is kinda weird. I walked around a little bit after the game and there was definitely some energy but I don't recall it being super packed later at night.

2017 dates aren't even on CDS's website yet. Probably won't see any reward updates until Q4. I don't see an issue with buying the reward that far in advance. Sometimes the rewards will increase in price when a new batch/dates are updated. Also, the Love reward is pretty hard to get.